Saturday, January 7, 2012

Saturday: Yoga/Rolling

One of this year's goals is to do more yoga. I really should've done my swim today - I haven't been in a pool for 3 weeks now. I think I'll start back in next week. It was just too crazy this week.

I didn't do my ride yesterday - again just too crazy. Maybe tomorrow.

I decided to do the build phase yoga "lesson" on my An Athlete's Guide to Yoga DVD today. It was about an hour long and felt pretty good. For shorter sessions, I'll definitely stay to the "problem areas" sections. After I was done, I decided to pop in my Flexible Warrior 5.0 DVD and see what was on it. I was pleased to see that it's a combo roll/yoga dvd, so I can do it without having to do both seperate.

I'm on my way to being more flexible and getting some of these long time knots out!

No comments:

Post a Comment