Sunday, February 12, 2012

Wednesday - Sunday

Man I'm horrible at keeping up to date on this thing.

Wednesday, I had a swim. It went well, there were a lot of people in the pool though. All good, got the workout done and felt like it was a solid swim.

Thursday, I had TNT and a foundation run. I did my foundation run at a 9:05 pace for the most part, but some of it was sub 9. I'm feeling great about getting my mile times under 9 minutes! TNT was good. My shoulder was bothering me, but I worked through it as much as I could! After the workout, I met a friend for dinner - it was a much needed relaxation time!

Friday, Jon was coming home. I knew I had to get my spin in. I did the Vandever Trainer Road workout. 45 min of VO2 Max training. It was a good/bad thing! I got it done, and it felt great, but it also hurt!

Saturday, I waited until about 2pm to do my swim. I figured the pool would be less crowded. I figured wrong! I had 3 people in my lane. These families in the pool are a bit out of control when someone's coming in to do an actual workout. Jon and I had gotten into a small argument before I left, so it was good to clear my mind. Another solid pool workout.

Today, I had a meeting with CJ/TNT running. We did a 12 minute VO2 Max test (I really need to stop doing bike workouts that match my run workouts!). I pulled an 8:07 mile out!!!! Holy camoly, I haven't run an 8:07 in FOREVER! I did a total of 1.47 miles in 12 minutes, so I was pretty happy with that. My heartrate was a bit crazy, but it's all good. I was really pushing it.

I'll post next week's schedule soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment