Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday Hills

For some reason, I got it in my head that the Hillacious Spinervals DVD would be a good one to do tonight. I'm not sure what made me think that it'd be a great idea. Man do my quads hurt! And wow, do I need to start actually spending time on my bike. Now that I've basically taken 2 months off, I need to work my booty (actually, tummy) off to get back into tri-shape. Anyhow, I really like the Spinervals collection. I used trainer road (Free 60) with it tonight to at least track heart rate. I have some serious progress to make. (Can you tell what my lesson from tonight was?)

I'm considering getting a power meter. I feel like that'll help me ultimately. Just need to find an option that's not crazy $$!

Tomorrow's the first group meeting with the TNT running coach. Should be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment