Saturday, February 25, 2012

Thursday & Friday

Thursday was such a beautiful day here. It was in the 60s, so I decided that instead of hitting the dreadmill for my 35 minute run, I'd be heading outside! YEA! I went for a 35 min run around the neighborhood and then headed to the gym for weightlifting (TNT). TNT was a great workout, though the side lunges with a 17.5 lb weight at the end about did me in. I love side lunges, as they really help stretch out my hip flexors, but not with a weight!

Friday, I did a 1200m swim. It was the first time that I've done fartleks in the pool. 50m easy, 25m hard. It was actually kind of fun! I forgot how much I like Friday swims. It's a great way to end the work week. Glad I'm getting back on the schedule to ramp up to these tris!

No comments:

Post a Comment