Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tuesday - TNT/Spin

For the first time in three weeks, I actually did my entire workout tonight! I know, I know, I've been slacking. The scale is showing it. I'm not terribly worried about it. I've been trying to cut back on my calories in the recent week or so. I'm ok until dinner. It'll get easier.

TNT was good tonight. We had another really large class (9 or 10 people), so that makes it a little harder, but it was a decent workout.

Spin was really good. I haven't been in 3 weeks and boy did I pay for that mistake tonight. Oops. Ah well, I needed to mentally check out from it for a bit. We did 30 sec on/30 sec off for 5 minutes at a time... 6 times total. That's right, 30 sprints. Wow. Rough workout to come back to, but much needed. Definitely got anything that was still tight loosened up a bit!

Now, to gear up for tomorrow's swim!

No comments:

Post a Comment