Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wednesday's Swim

I took Tuesday off too. After having just done 2 races (though the 5k wasn't much of a race effort for me), I reasoned that I was allowed 2 days off. Plus, my shins were kind of bothering me, so in an effort to not end up with horrid shin splints again, I laid off.

This brings me to Wednesday's swim:

Swim - wu with swim and drills - 300-400 yds; 5 x 200 yd with 20sec. rest btwn efforts. try to keep efforts within 3-5 sec. of each other; cd - non free 200-400 yds.

I did:

Swim - wu with swim and drills - 200 yds; 5 x 200 yd with 20sec. rest btwn efforts. try to keep efforts within 3-5 sec. of each other; cd - non free 200 (pull, kick).

I took it a little easier since it was my first swim since the race on Saturday, but still went out pretty well. All of my 200s were in the 1:50 - 1:55 range. Not too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment