Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunday - Beginning of week 2 "off"

Last week was awesome! I really needed a full week off of everything - work, "real life", and working out. We walked a lot (we were at Disney World), so we weren't inactive, but we definitely weren't overly active either. We ate a LOT. Pure gluttony for one week out of the year.

While on vacation, I started to read "Born to Run". So far, it's a good book and has given me a good bit to think about. I'm almost done with it and then really need to get started with "The Triathlete's Training Bible".

This week's workouts are all non-structured activity. The only days I have "planned" are:

Tuesday: TNT/Spin
Thursday: TNT

I'm feeling the need to run and swim, so I'll probably do some of that. Maybe I'll do some yoga too. We shall see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment