Friday, October 14, 2011

Thursday and Friday

Thursday's workout was supposed to be:
Run - 3 x 1 mile with 4 min. rest btwn. hold efforts within 10-15 sec. ; good wu

It turned out to be just TNT.

Friday's workout was supposed to be:
Swim - wu with swim and drills - 300-400 yds; 3 x 500yd. hold efforts within 10-20 sec. of each other; rest 2 min. btwn efforts

It turned out to be nothing.

Given that my vacation is coming up pretty quickly, as is Sea Gull century, which requires a weekend away right before vacation, I was stressing out about getting things done on Thursday. So, I got a bunch of stuff done around the house and did only my TNT workout. Friday, we packed up and went to Ocean City. We went for a nice long walk, but nothing more.

I also sent the dreaded "I'm leaving the group" email to Coach L. She's been great, the group's been great, but it's just not for me long term, so I pulled the plug. Things need to be more reliable with her in order for her to prosper in he long run. I really want to see her succeed, but she's struggling with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment