Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sunday Ramblings

This is the beginning of my 2 weeks "off". I'm transitioning to off-season and being self coached as well. I really need to finish reading "The Triathlete's Training Bible" by Joe Friel.

In the next two weeks, I'll be either off or doing non-structured activity for the most part. I'm not supposed to swim, bike, or run at all... but that won't be the case. I need to run in order to prep for my 15k in December, which I'm sooooo not ready for. I have about 7 weeks to prepare; I'll get there. I'll also still be doing spin class because in 4 weeks, we've got Sweat for a Vet - a 3-hr spin class to raise $$ for wounded vets. There's also TNT, because I just can't not weight lift. :)

In the next few months, I'm also going to have to be watching my food very carefully. Hopefully I'll be able to get back on the bandwagon! Tri training really spoiled me about the amount I could eat.

This week's workouts look like this:

Monday - TNT, massage
Tuesday to Saturday - nothing planned (vacation!), but maybe a run
Sunday - if no run on vacation, then run!

No comments:

Post a Comment