Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tuesday's non-workout

So, Tuesday was supposed to be track. Here's the thing, I needed to run it by my boss since it'd switching late days. Monday was a holiday. I can't just assume it'll be ok with my boss, even though it likely will. This was kind of my last straw... well... this and another email I got.

Today's workout was supposed to be:
Tuesday
Track - 6-8 x 2 min. on 2 min. off

I did TNT and spin class instead. I was planning on doing the track workout too, but it just never happened. Ah well. TNT and spin both went really well. I needed them both pretty desperately.

Later in the day, I got another email from Coach L saying that she wouldn't be doing Sea Gull Century with us. While not surprised at all, given that she hadn't looked into hotel or registered, it still irritated me enough to finally decide to definitely pull the plug.

No comments:

Post a Comment