Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spinning on my Own

Tonight's workout was either spin class or a 20 min warm up; 10x 1 min hard, 1 min easy; 20 min cooldown. I can talk myself out of pretty much any individual workout, so I was a little worried about today. There was no spin class available for me (at least not one that actually fits in my schedule... must put in a note at the gym to have a Thursday night class!), so the other workout it would be.

There was a guy in the spin room when I first got there who had also just gotten there. He stayed for about 20 minutes. Slacka. ;) Another guy came in as guy #1 was wrapping up. He also only stayed for 20 minutes. Apparently, today was a short workout day for them both. It helped having 2 other people in the room... even if it was only for the first 40 min of my workout.

I powered through everything and got to the end. I'm so glad I did! I felt awesome after and that's what it's all really about...

No comments:

Post a Comment