Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Swiming, swiming, in a swimming pool...

This morning's workout was a crazy long swim (for me anyhow). Total of 1650m. About twice as long as I've ever swam... IN MY LIFE.

Here's what I ended up doing:

Total of 1250m. About 450m longer than my normal swims.

I've learned a couple of things about my swimming today.
1) I need to keep my chin tucked in towards my chest.
2) I need to bring my chest up more.
3) I need to learn to do my freestyle in a manner that uses the power in my forearms and shoulders. Note to self: find swimming videos on you tube and watch for instructions on how to freestyle more effciently.

Tonight I have TNT and another 30 min of light cardio. We've also got weigh-ins and body fat measurements tonight. Wooo hooo!

2 comments:

  1. just dont put your chin down to far and dont bring your chest up to high... you'll sufficate yourself! or well... you'll pass out and then drown... drowning would not be cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I promise, I'll get it right so that I don't pass out and drown!

    ReplyDelete