Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Cold Weather Running

How is it March 29 and only 27 degrees outside at 5am?! This morning's run was COLD. Only three of us showed up... of course a good number of them did run the Nation's Half Marathon last weekend.

Today we did a 15 min warmup run followed by 5x2 min tempo, 1 min rest. It felt good to be outside again - even if it's cold. It's been so long since I've been regularly running outside that I forgot how good it really does feel.

Talking with Coach L, she was asking how fast my race pace was... It made me realize I haven't raced since the MCM 10k in 2009. It's so sad. I'm so much faster now and am definitely looking forward to April 9 and the Brambleton Step-Sisters 5k. Hoping to set a PR (and be sub-30).

Tonight, spin... I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment