Saturday, March 19, 2011

Tri Group & First Workout

I started training in January and was doing pretty well, hit a couple of road blocks (mental ones) in February, and decided that I really needed to join a tri team. I did a good bit of research and decided to go with Tri 4 Women. I started my workouts with them on a Saturday.

My first workout was a bootcamp style workout. I wasn't sure what to expect. It was a great workout!

5 rounds of the following:
200m run
10 knee to elbows
10 wall balls
10 dumbbell swings
20 walking lunges (10 on each leg)

I finished the workout in 19:52 (just behind the #1 chick, who did it in 19:41). A pretty good first performance if you ask me! Coach L told me that I have great body awareness and form, which she was very pleased about.

No comments:

Post a Comment