Monday, July 30, 2012

Monday of "Get back into it" Week

Today, I did my TNT weight lifting workout. It's normally a group workout - but today, it was a solo workout. That just makes it tough(er). Usually you get a little rest between stations because he's got to set everyone else up... but not when it's just you!

Funniest part of the workout was when I was doing my pushups, T said to me "Girl, your triceps are really defined. Like, CUT." I just laughed and said "Finally... it's only taken 6 years of work!". He laughed when I said that. I think I've been gaining muscle back there because some of my t-shirts are getting tight around my arms again.

I had a 30 min run on my schedule for today. I ran probably 20 minutes of it and walked about 10 of it. I'm ok with that. My running has really sucked lately, so it's on me. My focus the next few weeks is just to do my runs... whatever will be, will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment