Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Ahhhh Recovery Week

It's recovery week for tri training and cardio week for TNT, so it's a light week. Whew! Yesterday was a complete rest day, which is nice. Today, I did a 30 min bike ride and plan to do a 60 min swim later tonight. I also did 30 min of hatha yoga (stretching). I really need to incorporate more yoga into my routine.

I had a slight freakout yesterday when I figured out the number of days until my big race. It'll be fine, but it's coming up quick! I saw this, just when I needed it:


5 lbs or so until race weight, 54 days to do it. I ran 6 miles Sunday - only 7 more until a half marathon... I need to get up to at least 10 during these training runs. I basically just have a lot of work to do. But... it'll happen. Just need to focus!

No comments:

Post a Comment