Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Body Fat/Weigh in

Tuesday, I did my cycle workout. I ended up on the spin bike because I was being too lazy about putting my bike on the trainer. It was a good workout.

Today was body fat and weigh ins at TNT. Wooo hooo! I know, I'm a bit weird about this. Most people hate it. I actually really like it. Whatever it is, it is... but I kind of like knowing where I am. Anyhow, since the last weigh in, I've gained 3 lbs (I'm up to 138) and have lost 1.2% of body fat and am now down to 17.4%. So that 3 lbs I've gained? All muscle. I need to dig out a picture of me at 133 from 2006 or so and me at 138 today. Such a difference.

I did another 30 min walk/run after TNT today. 2.63 miles total. Not great, but it's all good. Tis what it tis.

No comments:

Post a Comment