Saturday, November 24, 2012

Week 5 fail!

Week 5 was an interesting week in the A. household! The painters came back Tuesday and I started prepping for Thanksgiving on Wednesday. Before I knew it, it was the end of the week! So, week 5 was an epic fail. I didn't even try to get in the 2 new foods... so, instead of dwell on the fact that it's a fail, I'm calling for a "re-do"!

Week 5: Try two new whole foods – Try a minimum of two new whole foods that you’ve never had before.

So this week, when I go to the grocery store, I'll pick up at least 2 new whole foods and figure out a way to prepare them in order to give them a try. I love artichokes, but have never tried to prepare one myself, so I try them in addition to the "new" whole foods.

I also missed the majority of the week of workouts and subbed in "easy" workouts. My goal this week is to follow my plan and get my butt back in gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment