Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Half Way Through Week 3

Week 3 is proving to be the hardest thus far and we're not even doing it "by the challenge"! I don't think I realized how much I do have meat at lunch time.

On Monday, I did a 30 minute bike ride and my 45 minutes of lifting. Yesterday, I ran to my polling location (1.2 miles each way) for a total of just under 24 minutes. Today, I lifted for 45 minutes. I might play a dance video game later for my cardio.


I really needed to see this today. I've got to stop snacking! It's definitely a weakness of mine. So, starting today, I'm going to try to stay within my caloric allowance on myfitnesspal.com. I have no idea why this is so difficult for me, but it is. It's definitely my biggest struggle of this whole staying fit & healthy thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment