Sunday, November 18, 2012

Week 4 Review, Week 5 Beginnings

I'm glad week 4 is over! It's one that I needed to do, as I love fried food. I know it's horrible for me, but I just enjoy it. Anyhow, I had one cheat meal. On Friday night, we went to a Mexican restaurant and I indulged in tortilla chips and chicken chimichangas. Every other meal I had had no fried foods. I also didn't go to a single fast food restaurant this week. This was kind of hard given that I had contractors in the house all week and couldn't use my kitchen for the majority of the week!

Week 5's challenge is to try 2 new whole foods. I have to go to the store early in the week this week, so I'll look for 2 whole foods I've never had before and go from there. I'm looking forward to this!

Week 5: Try two new whole foods – Try a minimum of two new whole foods that you’ve never had before.

In other news, we've been chatting a good bit about me starting my own personal training business. I know there are a ton of them around, but it's time to give it a shot! I'm looking forward to this adventure!



No comments:

Post a Comment