Thursday, July 24, 2014

Catching up

Ok, I'm about a week behind in my blogging. Last Friday, I did TR Volunteer again. It was nice to keep the legs moving. On Saturday, we were supposed to run 4 miles. That never happened. Instead, we spent 3 hrs moving things around in the garage. It was a busy 3 hrs. Sorting through things, donation pile, trash pile, all that good stuff.

This week, I've done my weight lifting twice (Mon & Wed). I did TR Whorl on Monday. I was supposed to do it again on Wednesday. I was also supposed to run Tuesday & today. (Though, today's not a total loss yet!) So, what happened? We've been puppy sitting. I have no problems leaving my dog in the kitchen while I do a long workout. Not sure how the other dog would do in his crate while I'm downstairs cranking the workouts out, so I haven't done them. Tired reason, but it's the truth. The runs, we just haven't done. Jon needed to go to work early, blah blah blah.

So, that's where that all stands. I rescheduled the bike rides for next week. Easy enough. Just means riding all 5 days. Yikes!

In other news, we're getting our eating/portion sizes back under control. I've been cooking more (which also means more dishes!) and that's really helping. Jon's also back on the FitBit wagon, so that's helping too. It means he's actively trying to "be good" as well. Yay for healthier living!

No comments:

Post a Comment