Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Moving Forward

I'm over this cough. No really! I'm pretty much over it! The meds worked, though it was longer than 3-4 days. I'm still coughing a little, but nothing like it was. I'm finally feeling well enough that I got into my group trainer yesterday for a workout! YAY! Nothing like being gone for about a month. Ouch, I hurt today! It's ok. I'll move around a bit today and stretch it all out.

I have a sprint tri coming up, so maybe I can cram a bit of training in? We'll see. I don't really care about the results of this one, just need to do it & cross the finish line. This race season has been such a drag with 2 DNS.

Jon & I are starting another Whole 30 today. We keep putting it off & finally decided that July 1 was a good time to start!

Tues
B - sweet potatoes & chicken sausage (H)/eggs, bacon, fruit (J)
L - CSA stir fry
D - taco salad (no shells/chips)

Wed
B - sweet potatoes & chicken sausage (H)/eggs, bacon, fruit (J)
L - lunch meat wraps with kale salad
D - burgers with coleslaw

Thurs
B - sweet potato, apple, pancetta hash
L - perfect chicken salad with salad
D - ?? need to figure out what's in the CSA this week!

I'll figure out Friday & Saturday based on what's in the CSA basket this week.

Tower of Terror training has to start this week too. Lots going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment