Thursday, July 17, 2014

Run & Yoga

This morning, we got out of bed even though neither of us really wanted to. We managed to get our 30 minute run/walk in. We're still doing a 1/1 interval. Today's weather was MUCH better than Tuesday's. Didn't feel like we were trying to breathe water.

No Bia, I do not have any beer. Especially at 6:20am!
After the run, I took a hurried shower, went to train a client, then came home & did a Yogamazing podcast: Yoga for Runners. I so needed that. My hips, especially my right one, have been so tight lately. I'm going to try to get in some yoga and/or TriggerPoint on days I run.

In nutrition news... I'm completely off the bandwagon. Here's to slowly climbing back on. Getting the workouts in gear has helped my mentality about the nutrition side a bit. I've been having a rough week though, so that's NOT helping. Baby steps, I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment