Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Mile a Day

Week 1 of Whole 30 didn't go as well as I planned. Maybe week 2 (a restart, really) will go better? Guess I should get a meal plan together.

Yummy CSA inspired meal
Today I decided to try to give myself some motivation, since races aren't really motivation enough these days. There are a ton of "challenge" type things floating out there. I chose to try to do a mile run a day. I'm not setting a number of days on it, just do a mile (at least, more if the training plan calls for it) of running a day. It's short enough to not injure myself, long enough that I have to actually get out of the house & do it.

Getting ready to head out for Day 1
And done!
I also finally got my road bike up on the bike trainer. The only reason it takes so long to do it is because I get lazy about switching out the regular tire for the trainer tire. I did that today (and got greasy hands!) and then realized that the magnet on the trainer tire is missing, so I can't connect to TrainerRoad. I went ahead and ordered the replacement today and it should be here Thursday.

"Roadie" on her stand with the 'mill behind her. She needs a name, still.  
Any suggestions on a name for "Roadie"?

No comments:

Post a Comment