Sunday, August 3, 2014

Looking forward

I've been slacking off lately. I know it & can REALLY feel it right now.

Last week was body fat measurements with my trainer. Up another 0.5% or so. Doesn't sound like much, but it needs to stop going up! So, dialing back in the nutrition is a must. While Whole30 worked for me as a detox/cleansing/starting over, I don't seem to have the motivation to do another W30 right now. That and I don't feel like it's a viable option for a lifetime nutritional plan. So, what to do?

The goal

I decided last night that I'm going to go Paleo for any time that I'm cooking at home and "just" gluten free for whenever I'm away from home. I need the flexibility of that. I'm sure that sometimes "just" gluten free at home will have to do too. But the goal is mostly Paleo & a little gluten free. I've also been slacking a little on the gluten free stuff away from home, which is probably why I feel like crap lately.



As far as workouts, I NEED to start running again. I've been having a rough time getting up early enough to get it done in the mornings before work. After Jon gets home from work isn't happening, so I just need to make myself do it. I also need to get back on my bike. I was doing well & have just kind of slipped off the wagon.

So, today starts a new day & as I go forward, it'll be what it'll be. I'm learning to give myself permission to mess up & move on!

No comments:

Post a Comment