Friday, January 31, 2014

Tri Training + Nutrition

I've been getting better about my triathlon training. So far, I've only missed 1 workout this week. I'll probably just write it off. The weather here has been less than desirable, so I'm giving myself a "win" for getting most of my workouts done!

I've decided that I'm going to start Whole 30 on Monday. Monday only to give myself the weekend to prep food, menus, and my mindset. I HAVE to do something. I did ok on "just" Paleo, but this past week & a half has been horrible. I think this will really kick start me to get my nutrition under control a bit more.

I have some left over shredded turkey and/or chicken in my freezer that should help with "quick" meals like chicken salad wraps (lettuce wraps, of course) and things like that. I'll report back with what my plans are after I make them for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment