Friday, January 10, 2014

Cycling

I've been slacking on my workouts. Of course... This needs to become less of a habit. That being said, I finally got myself on my bike today. Yay! I did the "Morrison" ride from TrainerRoad. I love a good TrainerRoad workout. I had planned on doing 3 rides this week, but thank to the battery part of my laptop charger dying, that was out. Now to make up for lost time!


The yellow line is the power measurement. The red line is my heart rate. I'm happy with the ride, overall. I had some issues keeping my power where it was supposed to be, but it is what it is. That'll get better with consistency.

I'm working on coming up with my cycling plan from now until when my 70.3 training kicks in. I need to establish a base, so I'll be using TrainerRoad's awesome workout plans.  First up, Traditional Base - Low Volume II. After the 4 weeks of that one, I'll switch to Sweet Spot Base - Intermediate Base I. Now, to get all of that into my Training Peaks account.

No comments:

Post a Comment