Wednesday, January 22, 2014

First Indoor Brick of 2014

Got my first indoor brick of 2014 done today. I need to allow myself to be ok with putting the dog in his pen & getting my workouts done.

Today, I did the Clingman's TrainerRoad workout. I missed all of my "week 1" workouts for the Traditional Base - Low Volume II plan. I figured I'd just pick it up on week 2 instead of rearranging my workout plan. Makes sense, right?


After the bike workout, I knew I also needed to get a run in. Thank goodness for our new treadmill. Given the snow & windchill, I wasn't leaving the house to workout! I got in 30 minutes, 11:19 per mile pace for 2.65 miles. Not my fastest by any means, but I'm getting back into the swing of things.

I'll cover the Paleo stuff in another post. Last week wasn't too great & this week has been nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment