Friday, January 3, 2014

Snow Covered Workout

I've been slacking (already) on my cardio workouts. This week's just been weird. I've gotten in a couple of workouts, but not nearly enough!

This morning however... it was 15ยบ out and I got my butt to the gym. Yay! Had an awesome workout with my trainer, Steve. I was super glad to get it done. Now, with the snow on the ground, I'm going to chill out for the rest of the day.

I've also managed to put together a Paleo eating plan for next week for my hubby and I. It'll be a huge change for him, a bit of a change for me. I'm looking forward to it. I'm still waiting on Well Fed & Well Fed 2, but recently got OMG that's Paleo, Make Ahead Paleo, and The Fresh 20. Combined with the eMeals Paleo, Gluten Free, and Clean Eating plans, I'm hoping that it'll be a tasty week! We'll also be working on cleaning out the pantry of non-Paleo foods (especially breakfasts), so those foods may be incorporated in the first few weeks to clean out the pantry.

Here's next week's menu.

Breakfasts:
Banana Bread French Toast
Chocolate Cinnamon Sweet Potato Waffles

Lunches:
Cashew Lime Chicken with salad
Chicken Sausage with Spinach and Apple Slaw
BLAST Sushi with Paleo Ranch Dressing (BLT sushi?! Yes please!)

Dinners:
Chicken with Mushrooms and Balsamic Cream Sauce
Roasted Tomato Bacon Soup with salad
Pineapple Teriyaki Wings with salad (make Paleo Ranch Dressing for dipping purposes)
Mustard Glazed Chicken Thighs with Grilled Squash and Pineapple
Balsamic Braised Short Ribs with Candied Carrots


No comments:

Post a Comment