Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Rev3 Williamburg Training Starts TODAY

It's no secret, this year has been horrible for my fitness. I've been dealing with my hypothyroid diagnosis and just trying to get things straight. I decided a few things:

1) I can't continue to not do my workouts!
2) I need to come up with the schedule on my own.
3) As much as I love Team Z for what they are, I'm going to do a seasonal membership instead of the yearly. I don't make it to group workouts - mostly because they're not convenient, so it's not worth the $$.
4) I need to just do it. (Yup, like the Nike slogan)

So, I re-upped my Trainer Road subscription and got my bike set back up on the trainer. My FTP (functional threshold power) has amazingly gone up from 159 to 183. That either means the run training is paying off or I was really slacking when I took that first test!

In other news, being gluten-free has helped a good bit. I'm FINALLY sleeping well at night. I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment