Thursday, October 3, 2013

Island Boost Campaign

Hey everyone! As you know by now, I'm a proud Island Boost Ambassador. Island Boost is trying to bring their chocolate flavor (named "PR") to market. Unfortunately, the costs to do so are crazy high. Island Boost is a small company.

High costs + Small company = Need your support!

Island Boost is running an Indiegogo campaign to raise the funds to get the chocolate flavor through testing and to market. I was able to taste test it and let me tell you, I'm so excited!

Here's what I need you to do. Click on the Island Boost Campaign link to the right and back Island Boost with whatever you feel appropriate. There are some AWESOME backer rewards. When you're on the Indiegogo site, I also am asking you to follow the campaign. Super easy, under the video, click the "Follow" button.

Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment