Saturday, March 16, 2013

Trigger Point Therapy Class

I signed up for this Trigger Point Therapy class in January. As today got closer, I was more and more skeptical that this class would actually help or be able to teach me much. I've never been more wrong. This class has made me a believer in Trigger Point Therapy.

No doubt, this class was definitely a "teaching class". It was not only teaching us how to use their products on ourselves and how to teach our clients to use their products, but also teaching us to sell sessions using their products in hopes that our clients will buy their products.

Here's the class I took:

MYOFASCIAL COMPRESSION TECHNIQUES (MCT)

Trigger Point Performance Programming for Professionals (8 hour workshop):
Take your knowledge of Trigger Point Performance products to the next level by learning how to incorporate Myofascial Compression Techniques (MCT) into your personal training business! In this training, you will learn how to teach others to use Trigger Point Performance products. You will learn how to effectively demonstrate self-massage manipulations to your clients and other trainers. This training works through the ‘Ultimate 6’ areas of the body that most impact overall biomechanics – as well as the ’plus’ applications. Personal trainers and fitness professionals will leave with an in-depth knowledge of how to use and how to teach MCT in order to increase mobility, improve performance, and increase results that your clients get in your sessions. This training is hands-on, focusing on the practical application of Trigger Point Performance education. Earn continuing education credits and become a Trigger Point ‘approved’ trainer!

I can't even begin to describe the crazy stuff we did and the before/afters that we were able to see. It was amazing. I hope to be able to include it in my daily routine and after learning it well enough, to start incorporating it into my clients' routines!

No comments:

Post a Comment