Monday, March 25, 2013

Day 1 - Back at it!

I DID IT! Even though there's 4 inches of snow on the ground, I got myself to the gym and ran. I actually did the Couch 2 5k day 1 workout today. Two reasons why:

1) I'm still trying to kick the last of this cold.
2) I haven't really run consistently in a while.
3) BONUS REASON: There were 4 inches of snow on the ground, so I had to be on the treadmill. C25k is a great way to keep me occupied instead of a straight up run.

Tomorrow, Jon and I have a "date" at 5:30am to get to the gym. I'll be swimming. Not sure what he'll be doing. Silly to be excited about a "date" that we won't be spending together, but we both need it. After the swim, I'll come home and ride my bike for a little bit.

Today, I ordered the supplies to make salad in a jar and vacuum seal it. I'm excited about this. It seems silly, but I am.

I weighed in today too. 150.1 this morning. Hmph. Well, it's a starting point for my journey to get healthier again. I'm beyond frustrated, but it's ok. Just need to take it a day at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment