Monday, March 11, 2013

Last week & This week

Last week, I got in 3 of my workouts for the tri training. That's better than I have been about it. I'm not quite sure what I was thinking by signing up for an early season half iron man distance race!

I also got an email from TriRock Annapolis saying they were moving the date from May 4 to July 20. So, I scrambled to find another local sprint tri as a season opener. Thankfully there was one that's still open and is a team race. Should be fun.

I decided that ALL of my races this year are going to be B/C races and I'm not going to worry about times for them. I'm trying to build a business of my own and help build another, while completely forgetting how to train for triathlon. So, the goal is just to have fun.

The week has started off well. I got to the gym and did my lifting workout and then rode the stationary bike next to my girlfriend while we caught up a bit. I also decided to take the refund for TriRock given the new date. I'm not all about swimming with jellyfish, so no thanks! Plus, July is pretty miserable to race during, so that's a double "no thanks".

My goal for tomorrow is to get a swim and run in.

On another note, I'm having my business cards designed. I'm super excited about it and can't wait to see what they look like. This will be the first time in my professional career that I have "real" business cards. Kind of sad, but true!

No comments:

Post a Comment