Sunday, March 24, 2013

Ok, ok...

Training starts this week. There are 90 days until my half iron-man and I HAVE to get moving. Otherwise, it's going to HURT!

Tomorrow's workout is a 20-40 min run. We'll see how it goes. It's supposed to be snowing here (Really Spring? Where are you?!) in the morning, so I'm not sure if I'll get outside to run, but I'm hoping to. Since it's so short, I could do it inside without too many problems. Headphones in, music going, treadmill on.

Thankfully, it's a lifting cardio week (so no lifting) and a triathlon recovery week - perfect for getting my butt back in gear.

I'm still trying to figure out the lack of desire to train this year. This is so unlike me. I'm hoping as the weather gets better (if it ever does...) that I'll get my mojo back!

No comments:

Post a Comment