Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Sandy and Week 2

This week has been an interesting one so far. Monday/Tuesday was Hurricane Sandy. We had some very unexpected guests. Thankfully, that lasted about 24 hours and things were back to normal.

I made it to TNT both days this week. It's week 1 of 13 again and body fat checks! 142 lbs, 17.7% to start off this session. Gotta bring down both of those numbers, but it'll get there.

Week 2 of the 14 week challenge is to drink "real" drinks only. The only change we made to this is to allow Soda Stream made sodas. We tend to have it 1-2 times a week and 1 glass at a time, instead of 3 or 4 when we go out for dinner. The idea of this challenge is to make it doable and sustainable, so I'm ok with making minor changes to the challenge so that we're both on board. That being said, so far this week, I've had all water and one glass of tea. I've had almond milk in my cereal, but that's also something I won't give up (I can't do regular milk). So far so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment