Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Falling off the wagon

So, this past few weeks, my eating has been HORRIBLE. Like, I gained back the 2 lbs I lost horrible. I can officially say, I've fallen off the wagon. Things have been all over the place for pretty much the past two months and along with that, so has my eating.

Today, I start clawing back at the wagon to get back on. The biggest thing is to start measuring food again. The second thing is to stop snacking as much. The third is to track my food. I had been doing really well, but things got in the way and I wasn't being as good.

I'm also slowly starting to get next season's race schedule going. So far here are the possibilities/definites:

Disney Half Marathon (definite) - January 12, 2013
GW Birthday Marathon Relay (possible) - February 2013
St. Charles Running Festival (possible) - April 2013
TriRock Annapolis (possible) - May 2013
Rev3 Half Rev Williamsburg (definite) - June 23, 2013

I'll continue to update the list as it grows :)

No comments:

Post a Comment