Monday, October 8, 2012

Monday and a New Week

So, last week was a bust. Life happened and the week got away from us - again. So I start over, again, today.

Here are the workouts I hope to get in this week:

Monday: TNT/30 min run (already did TNT, will be doing the run at 9am with a group)
Tuesday: Spin/swim
Wednesday: TNT/track workout (will likely do on the treadmill)
Thursday: Spin/swim
Friday: REST
Saturday: 4 mi run
Sunday: Spin

The spin workouts are going to be done on my tri bike at home. I may go to a Team Z swim this week, but likely at least one will be done at my gym pool. The runs will be done either on the dreadmill or outside.

This week's focus is literally just to get through the workouts and not to worry about anything else.

Also this week, I am going to finish reading the last chapter of my textbook and start studying the things I don't have down yet. I take my ACE test on Oct 17 at 1pm. So soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment