Sunday, February 9, 2014

Whole 30 - Day 7

I'm still feeling really good. I haven't been doing all of the workouts I'm supposed to be doing. Next week's "game on". Just gotta get it done.

Days 6-7 are "I just want to nap" according to the timeline. I slept forever this morning (until 10am!), so I guess that's probably true.

Here's this week's dinners. Lunches will pretty much be leftovers all week. Breakfasts will be sweet potatoes & chicken sausage.

Saturday - Pistachio Pesto Chicken Pasta (this was AWESOME!)
Sunday - Shepherd's Pie
Monday - BBQ Pork Fried Rice
Tuesday - Eggplant "Ricotta" Stacks (for lunch, I'm going to try Madras Chicken Salad) with a salad
Wednesday - Deconstructed Gyro
Thursday - Crispy Smashed Chicken with Tomato & Basil Salad
Friday - Ginger-Lime Grilled Shrimp with Zucchini Noodles Aglio Et Olio
Saturday - no clue yet

I may rearrange the days some based on how the veggies are doing. We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment