Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Week 10 - way late

Week 9, with no refined sugars, didn't really happen. It was over Christmas... which I know is a cop out. Week 10 already hasn't been much better.

Week 10: No refined oils – No refined or hydrogenated oils including (but not limited to): vegetable oil, organic vegetable oil, soybean oil, corn oil, canola oil, organic canola oil, margarine, and grape seed oil.

I'm pretty sure I've broken this one already this week. I'll try to keep it mind for the rest of the week.

In other news, my triathlon team coach sent out a "State of the Team" address (think "State of the Union") today. It was just the kick in the butt that I needed. I'm planning to keep a personal workout log this year. I've never done that before. I have a LOT of time goals (and just a lot of goals in general). It'll be good to be able to see what I've done if I'm able (or not able) to meet the goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment