Friday, January 18, 2013

Almost a week later

So, it's been almost a week since the half marathon. I feel surprisingly good for coming off the couch to bust out 13.1 miles. I really need to get my training back in line and start paying a bit more attention to food intake. Jon decided that we start over the weekend. I pulled out all of my "healthy" cookbooks and will be going through them to figure out lunches & dinners. I've lost about 2 lbs since we've been home from Disney... probably just from the sheer amount of food we were eating there.

I've been slowly making my way through the book The Thyroid Diet Revolution. There are so many interesting tid bits. I feel like a lot of it should be stuff your dr tells you. It kind of saddens me that they don't!


This makes me happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment