Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Wednesday's thought

Today, I'm feeling VERY much like this. I'm getting discouraged about a couple of things, but know what I need to do to turn them around... so I'm going to. Right after we get home from Disney.

The two major things I'm discouraged about:
1) My weight keeps doing whatever it wants... that being said, I haven't been good about making it a priority like I should be.
2) As soon as I regained focus for my tri training, I got a cold that's knocked me out for 2 weeks. UGH. I'm on the mend, so hopefully that'll change VERY soon.


Just need to keep trying. And that I will.

3 comments:

  1. The Florida sunshine will be good for you. Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my thought too Brenda. I think I just need a bit of a break from stuff that's been going on lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And what better way than AA Disney vacation :) excuse two AA as I can't backspace

    ReplyDelete