Friday, August 17, 2012

Uuuupppppdate

This week has been a quiet week. I went to TNT on Monday and Wednesday. I'm keeping it super light right now - it's TAPER TIME! I'm a week and 2 days from the race. AHHHHH! I haven't done much of anything else, though I really need to.

I likely have a double ear infection. I'm headed to the dr today to see if they can do something for me because it hurts!

Update to the update: it's not a double ear infection... in fact, my ears are clean. Definitely draining into my throat and my lymph nodes are definitely swollen. The dr said it's likely the start to a viral infection. BOOOOO. He was laughing at me because he's never seen someone so disappointed that it wasn't an ear infection. That can be treated, a viral infection can't be! Crap... fight it body, fight it!

No comments:

Post a Comment