Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Yesterday's insanity

Yesterday, I decided to play catch up with my workouts. Doing so meant a 2 hr workout. First up, a 30 minute run. I did 1 min run/1 min walk intervals for the first 4 minutes and then 5 min run/1 min walk intervals from 5 - 31:11. (I was being obsessive about the 2.5 miles.)

30 minutes down!
After the run - in Team Tough Chik Colors!
After the run, I was in for a 1.5 hr bike ride. Ouchie! Mostly because of my butt! I got a couple of calf cramps because of the run prior to the ride, but nothing I couldn't power through.

YAY! Done!
I'm supposed to do this same ride again today, but I've been on my bike twice already this week & need a break. So, I'll move it to later this week instead. Jon & I are going to go riding some time this weekend. Should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment