Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Quick Recap

I'll write a detailed recap of the Space Coast Half Marathon soon, but wanted to give a couple of random notes.


  1. Kennedy Space Center was pretty awesome. Glad we finally got a chance to see it.
  2. The 2:30 pace group was faster than they should've been. For both the runners & Gallowalkers.
  3. I really need to figure out why my calf seizes up on long runs. I suspect it has to do with salt and needing more of it.
  4. I had the most random craving for a sweet potato after finishing the race. I guess I really have trained my body!
  5. Walking around Disney the day of the race & 2 days after is a good idea... if one brings the right shoes. Blisters on the bottom of my feet + Merrells = ouchie feet.
  6. There's nothing like your own bed.
Like I said, I'll write more later. Just had to get those thoughts out!

No comments:

Post a Comment