Thursday, December 26, 2013

Whew!

Didn't do my workouts yesterday, so I moved them to today and added a bike to tomorrow's swim. Went on a outdoor run and went out WAY too fast. Over the 30 minutes, I managed an 11:27 pace. Oh my that felt crazy fast. I know it wasn't, but wow! I need to download the data to see what my runs & walks were paced at. It felt good to get out and do the run though, I really needed that! I did 2.63 miles in the 30 minutes. Not terrible, especially for not really running in the past month.

After the run, I decided to go ahead an hop on my bike for a bit. I was originally planning on 30 minutes, but decided to do 20 minutes since I wasn't in bike shorts and that hurts while on the Adamo saddle!

Needing some motivation and reflection, I stumbled upon this picture. I love it. It's 3 days after Rev3 Maine 70.3. Yes, I was riding a bike 3 days later in Acadia National Park. I felt like I was on top of the world for so many reasons. I had just accomplished a huge goal and was now relaxing in a beautiful national park. What more could you ask for?!


I'm not sure what Rev3 Williamsburg 70.3 will bring for me next year. I can't wait to find out where the training takes me & what race day has in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment