Monday, September 23, 2013

Week 2 Down & Next Season

Week 2 was a bit easier for me. I'm glad to be getting the hang of this grain free/gluten free thing. I accidentally had corn (it was on a salad I ordered & didn't realize that it'd be on there and couldn't pick around it). I paid dearly for that corn. Doubled over in pain. Oweeee!

In triathlon related news, I signed up for Rev3 Williamsburg 70.3 this past weekend. I need it. For a couple of reasons:

  1. The 2013 season was a disgrace in so many ways. I barely trained, posted some horrendous times, and didn't really "feel" it.
  2. I'd like to see if I can work with the hypothyroidism through a solid season of training.
Today's TNT (weight lifting) workout was TOUGH. We've got a different trainer & man does he push. It's not a bad thing at all, but it's different! I came home & wanted to collapse. It's been a long time since the last time that's happened.

Now, to get training started!

No comments:

Post a Comment