Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Race Drop & Other

I decided to pull the plug and do it... I changed my 70.3 down to the olympic distance in Williamsburg. It sucks a little, but it was the right thing to do. I know I'm not trained up for it and there's no sense in hurting myself.

I went to my first spin class in almost a year on Tuesday. Wow did that hurt! Makes me remember why I was going in the first place. I'm planning on going more often now that other meetings are no longer happening on Tuesdays. The instructor was great. She may even be a little crazier than the instructor I was going to!

I picked up another client, so I'm starting to get a little busier! Yay!

I've done 3 days of cardio this week, which is good for me. Maybe I'll try to keep it up for the rest of the week. (Craziness!)

No comments:

Post a Comment