Monday, April 1, 2013

A new week

This weekend was crazy busy. I had the JRU half marathon training group Saturday morning, then my normal weekend clients, then over to my mom's to hang things on her wall, and then to my 5 yr old nephew's birthday party at the pool. It was fun, just a lot of moving around! On Sunday, we had a "lazy" morning, followed by lunch out, and then Easter dinner with Jon's family. Another great time.

Today brought an early morning. Weight lifting with TNT and a 30 min run. Weights were a little much today, but it's all good. I think Trey was believing in me a bit too much! I put my butt on the dreadmill for 30 min and busted out a 2.5 mile run... or something. It was slow, but it was supposed to be a zone 2 run... and it was!

Tomorrow's a bike & swim. We'll see how it goes!

We're experimenting with salad in a jar this week. Hopefully it goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment