Sunday, December 23, 2012

Week 9 Coming Up

Week 8 was pretty easy - eat when you feel full. I think I only went over it once. This next week coming up?

Week 9: No refined sweeteners – No refined or artificial sweeteners including (but not limited to): white sugar, brown sugar, raw sugar, sucanat, splenda, stevia, agave, corn syrup, high-fructose corn syrup, brown rice syrup, and cane juice. Foods and beverages can only be sweetened with a moderate amount of honey or maple syrup.

Uh... yea... I'm going to have a MAJOR problem with this one, especially with it being Christmas. Probably shouldn't have started to make those cookies. :) 

We have 18 days until we head to Disney (probably actually 17). With a few things "hitting" me today, I've decided I have to do SOMETHING to kickstart myself. We got an Apple TV yesterday and since then, my husband has been enjoying doing yoga from my YogAmazing podcasts. He usually fights me tooth and nail about doing yoga, but he's liking the fact that it can be streamed from my computer to the tv, so whatever works! Here's my 17 day plan:

1) Do yoga each night with (or without) Jon.
2) Ride my bike at least 30 minutes every day.
3) Eat between 1200-1500 calories (I'll probably break this on Christmas day though) each day.
4) Aim to eat in more often. We had been doing so well, but we've been on a bad streak recently.

Hopefully, I'll find myself down at least 2 lbs from where I am right now. Where's that? 147.0 as of this morning. ARGH!

On another note, we got a new scale today because Jon's not happy with the one we have now. We'll see what this one says as far as weight, body fat, etc. Should be interesting to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment